BOTHELL, Wash. -- A fire broke out at the Red Robin restaurant in Bothell Sunday evening, forcing the evacuation of 100 customers. Investigators say it was a grease fire in the kitchen that got up into the ducts just before 9 p.m., which caused the restaurant's extinguishers to go off, but that system wasn't able to put the fire out. A server told us his manager also tried using some soda to get it under control. By the time firefighters got there, employees had evacuated all of the customers that were inside. "A man came out and said, 'there's a fire. Everybody out,' " said Truman Kaiser. "We all just left at once. We all just ran for the exits." No one was hurt.Server Jesse Bowers flames were visible from the outside. "When we came outside, you could see the flames shooting up above the roof there," Bowers said. He said the restaurant was in the middle of a remodel where there was painting and work in parts of the kitchen. It was expected to be wrapped up in a week or so. But now investigators say damage to the kitchen was quite extensive, and they're still assessing damage to the rest of the restaurant. Overall, the initial damage estimate is around $500,000. There is no estimate when the restaurant will reopen.